On 13-08-2014 18:04, Doug Billi wrote:
BTW: I used process explorer to right click on the executable, select
'properties' and then the 'performance' tab.

From there you can't see the type of handles so I suppose you are using the lower pane, menu View>ShowLowerPane and View>LowerPaneView>Handles, to see the type of open handles. Or are you using another application for that?

The problem is that I don't see any of these token handles you talk about. Use the Process Explorer save function to save the list of handles to a text file and post the content here, so I can check if the type of handles you have are the same.

Do you have these type of handles just after starting the application or after the number of handles start to rise?

The problem occurs in both server and client or just in one of them?