Hi Angus,

Thanks for the idea, can I upload files from software instead of using the webpage?

Thanks,

Merijn

On 04/09/2014 13:25, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
For a current project I need to build an HTTP server to which data
can be POSTed, so I build one using OverbyteIcsWebServ.dpr as an
example.
I ran into stability problems, and starting slimming my code down
to isolate the problem.
Please try uploading your file to one of my public servers, which uses the ICS
webapp server component, and see if you get the same problem.

http://www1.telecom-tariffs.co.uk/testing/uploadfile.htm

Angus