> I think there is something wrong with setting/recognizing the
> session cookie because every time I execute the function above a new
> session will be generated. I got another ICS web server app running
> and there a cookie is set correctly. In this app the cookie is not
> set and I don't know why:

I don't have logging in my web application at that point, so don't know if it
works correctly, just know the application itself does what I expect.

Never looked at the web session code, you'll need try debug it to see where
things go wrong, although checking where the cookie gets lost is much quicker.

Angus