Hello developpers,

My program crash with a Stack Overflow exception wich i can't catch but i
can easely reproduce :

I start a server program S and a client program C the client is started in
debug mode.

Both S and C use TWSocket class as server and client.

Server :

Send small chunk of text data with :

mpWSocket->SendStr(frame);

mpWSocket->Flush();

The client retrieve data with :

mpWSocket->OnDataAvailable = DataAvailable;

So the program works very well,

but if the client program C blocked on a breakpoint, after a while (maybe
500 chunks of 80 characters sent by the server S)

the server S crash, i can see a stack overflow error by starting S in debug
mode and in release mode window show an alert < The program  has stopped
working >.

The problem is that, apparently, i can crash the server from the client,

here with a breakpoint but if i a popup a Messagebox it block the client
program and crash the server S in the same way.

Isn't it a big security problem ?

Maybe it is just property to set on the server to catch this exception but
wich one ?

PS 1 : every write are enclosed with a try { } catch(...) {}

PS 2 : It happens with OverbyteICS r1196 and r1250 in debug mode (I can't
compile and install release mode because it doesn't find controls.dcu on
both versions).

Thanks in advance for your help.