> My program crash with a Stack Overflow exception wich i can't catch
> but i can easely reproduce :

That usually happens because your application keeps allocating memory without
freeing it.  Maybe you keep allocation new clients and never free them?

There are no known memory leaks in the ICS components, which can run for months
(without Windows Updates) without failing.

> It happens with OverbyteICS r1196 and r1250

No idea what ICS versions you are using, these numbers mean nothing.

I suggest you get the latest stable version v8.16 from:

http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download

but it's unlikely to fix your problem as such.