> I do not handle any client since this management is internal to
> TWSocketServer.

Last time you said 'TWSocket class as server'

You still have to add lots of client code to make TWSocketServer do useful
things, if that's where you get exceptions you should check your code.

> C++ XE3 focus me on the line 16233 of the file

Sorry, I don't understand or support C++.  The developer that did so is
currently unable to support ICS, although other C++ users don't seem to have
any serious issues.

> Is it normal that i can't compile ICS in release mode ?

Works fine with Delphi.