Hi,

Just found serious problem of TWSocket/TSmtpCli:
infinite loop around DoRecv/DataAvailable in TWSocket !

It's happens only with some misconfigured/buggy MX servers.

I found it while testing our smtp server based on ICS.

If they try to deliver mail to domain nmact.org
(MX server is nmact1.nmact.org) - ICS hangs immediately after
TSmtpCli.Connect call to that MX, and TSmtCli.OnRequestDone never
triggered.

How to reproduce:

1.Run OverbyteIcsMailSnd demo.

2.Enter nmact1.nmact.org to "Smtp host" field.

3. Press Connect button. Demo app will stop responding immediately.

ICS now in infinite loop between

TCustomWSocket.DoRecv->TCustomWSocket.TriggerDataAvailable->TCustomSmtpClien
t.WSocketDataAvailable

Yes, nmact1.nmact.org is misconfigured (i check it using sniffer - they
return 4096 bytes of
zeroes (\0) as reply) but ICS should handle all situations anyway.

---
With best regards, Max Terentiev.
Business Software Products.
AMS Development Team.