> The problem is triggered, when we do two times PostMessage(WM_USER)
> in the OnSslHandshakeDone event, expected behavior would be that
> the client sends a random number twice, server receives the first,
> sends x bytes and term char, client receives it, sends next random
> number (3th), server might be handling the 2nd number, etc.

I'd expect the client to send a single TCP/IP packet with both random numbers
in it,
and for the server to receive both together.

So does the server have a FIFO buffer to store the second number for processing
later, that take priority over anything received.  I had this problem a long
time
ago with a simple packet protocol.

The difference between SSL and non-SSL might be packets being combined.

Try putting a delay in when sending, so there is always a two or longer second
gap
and see if the problem goes away.  But the real solution is the FIFO buffer.

Angus