Hi Angus,

I agree with what you are saying, but in this case this is not the problem.

The only reason this app works like this, is because this seems to be the easiest way to reproduce this same issue which happens in a larger app, which does use a FIFO etc. Log clearly shows that the two random numbers are being received separately on the server side.

Merijn