> I'm trying to establish a connection from Chrome WebRTC ssltcp ICE
> candidate to ICS SSL TCP socket server.
> ICS behaves differently.
> Client Hello and Server Hello are absolutely identical.
> After Server Hello, ICS is sending Certificate, but at this point
> Chrome disconnects.
> It seems that Chrome is not expecting the certificate at this point.
> Is there a ICS configuration that disables certificate transmission?

An SSL client can not start sending encrypted data until it has received a
server
certificate with a public key and then negotiated an encryption cipher.

The whole SSL certificate handshake process is controlled by OpenSSL, not ICS,
and
is generally very reliable provided you have installed a proper SSL certificate
in
the server and any intermediate certificates needed to verify it.