Not knowing a lot about this I was tasked to add this functionality to a
project that currently support SSL.

I used ICS to support httpCli SSL requests and now a client has asked me if I
support NTLMv2.
I looked at some of the samples and found adding the compiler directive
UseNTLMAuthentication just causes it to not compile.

I looked at the "HowTo NTLMv2" and it was very cryptic.

Questions:

Is there a working sample somewhere?

Is it even possible for a client app to support both SSL and NTLMv2 within the
same application?
It seems that once it is compiled with the UseNTLMAuthentication it will
override the SSL code.

Thanks,
Doug