I tried to explain that I have two applications. Both running on my
computer. One listening, one connecting. My code example was from the one
that is making the connection. That code was all there was to post here.
After your below e-mail I added 3 TMemo and wrote some more code to have
everything displayed in memos. Now, errors, info, dump, etc. everything is
displayed.

I am asked by Windows Firewall and both applications are allowed in it. And,
one last thing, I am using Windows 10.

In my memo where I keep LogChange info I have below:
16:36:12.485 Socnr:0 LogState: Start
16:36:12.754 Socnr:0 LogState: OK

In my memo where I keep button click info I have below:
16:36:12.749 Checking if connection is established
16:36:12.754 Connection is not ready :(

In my memo where I keep LogProgEvent info I have below:
16:36:12.732 LogOption: ProtSpecInfo TCP/Client Opening Connection to
192.168.1.24:5000
16:36:12.754 LogOption: ProtSpecInfo TCP/Client Connected OK

Basically, connection is being established. It is just it establishes after
a fraction of time my control for connection. It was the same way in my
earlier e-mail. For that reason I wrote if it is possible to make it async
earlier. Since I am quite new with the component, there maybe some changes
necessary to make it async.

I know that I can put something like "Sleep(100)" right after my
"StartLogging" line. Thinking of LAN access delays and other possibilities,
I am not certain that will solve my all problems here.
Thanks.

--Ertan