> Would you at least take a look at it again? Adding that line in
> SSL socket
> before actually checking if SSL is being used is changing the
> behavior of the base class and breaking compatibility

I checked my own application again and it does not stop when showing
modal dialogs, but then I'd never break the rule of calling them from
an ICS event handler.  So my problem was probably unrelated.

I'm afraid this issue is low priority, unless others observe the same
behaviour, there are many other more important ICS changes waiting to
be made.  I can only devote so much unpaid time to ICS.

Angus