Hello,

I shortly looked at the mentioned sample. It contains some pem files
which seem to be certificates. Correct?
The seem to be different from the ones I already used for my DataSnap
rest server to SSL enable it.

And the other thing: if I initiate some SMTP connection using such
certificates, will the server validate them agains some URL? if yes how?
Or can I distribute generic certificates along with my application andn
they should work?

Then there's the difference between StartTLS and the "normal" method.
Can the client automatically detect which one to use? I don't like the
user requiring to set up so many parameters... that could go wrong :-(

Regards

Markus