> Only remaining is the Resume option. Thanks for the suggestion.
> Question: With TFtpClient to Resume transfer do I have to know
> the remote file size ?

You only have to know the position from which you want to resume, ie
the size of the file partially downloaded.

But unless you know the expected size, you won't know whether you need
to resume.  You can get into a loop if you resume a file from the end.

You'll see a lot of checks in TMagFtp and they are necessary, if you
want robust downloads.  TMagFtp does use sync methods, but there is a
threaded version which I've tested with a few hundred simultaneous FTP
sessions.  So I've never seen a reason to rewrite something already
solid as async and debug and test it all again.