I'll contact the server folks as well to see what they are expecting.

Thanks again.

Graham

On 20/12/2017 12:09, Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd wrote:
Also if I set the PROT to C, both the listAsync and getAsync
response is encrypted.
That does not seem correct, C should not use SSL atall.  I'll put this
on the list to look at, but it may be several weeks, or longer, none of
this has changed in many years and it's low priority.