Hi

I'm trying to build OpenSSL 1.1.0g myself using commands from Readme.txt

Build Commands:
                  perl configure VC-WIN32
                  nmake
                  editbin.exe /rebase:base=0x11000000 libcrypto-1_1.dll
                  editbin.exe /rebase:base=0x12000000 libssl-1_1.dll

Should not readme also include changing /MD to /MT flag in makefile to avoid MS
RTL dll dependencies?

Any idea why my dlls are much larger than yours? e.g. my libssl-1_1.dll is
745472 bytes vs yours 359728 bytes

I'm using Visual Studio 2017 instead of 2015, but I don't think it should
affect it this much. Maybe there are other flags that need to be set?

Also any chance that wiki.overbyte.eu will be changed to work over https? I'm
kind of wary of downloading OpenSSL binaries over unencrypted connection.