> Also any chance that wiki.overbyte.eu will be changed to work
> over https? I'm kind of wary of downloading OpenSSL binaries over
> unencrypted connection.

The Overbyte web sites do need to support SSL in the next few months
otherwise Chrome will refuse to open them.

But there is no real security issue.  Our OpenSSL binaries are all
digitally code signed so you can check they are unaltered, as can your
own ICS applications - which is where the real security check is needed
in case they are substituted or hacked.

Rui may be able to answer your other questions, he builds the DLLs, or
you ask in the openssl-users mailing list where the OpenSSL developers
answer such questions regularly.