Hello Aurelio,

Aurélio Jargas a écrit :
> Hello Emmanuel,
>
> The filter tricks Paul told you will work when not using --no-headers,
> so you've got the default txt2tags generated headers. Then smart
> filters (postproc) can change the code to your needs.
>
> But as you're using your customized headers, txt2tags leaves to you
> the task to fill them.

Yes that is exactly the problem. And the HEADER1,HEADER2 macros are not
supposed to be used within t2t files I guess...
> Since you're already automating things with make, there's a solution I
> can think of now. Do use something similar to templates. Put a special
> string in your header.html file, like _DOC_TITLE:
>
> --------------------------------
> --------------------------------
>
> Then create a simple table of "filename.t2t - Document Title" in your
> Makefile, using sed to insert the correct title on header.html
> (substituting _DOC_TITLE), depending on the filename.
>
 > Tell us if that worked!

I appreciate your suggestion, but I am really looking for something
*simple*. Actually, I already have my own homemade (sed m4 perl) scripts
and I want to migrate everything to txt2tags (because it is multi
targets and it rocks. really).

I realize that I maybe need a longer post to explain exactly what I am
looking for...

Cheers
Emmanuel
--

GdT "Modélisation et Vérification", tous les jeudi 12h45, salle 102
Prochain exposé: http://www.lif.univ-mrs.fr/spip.php?article320#prochain