Hello,

I'm a new user to txt2tags and I'm struggling with tables. I'd like to have
empty cells shown (at least in the html output) so I'd like to embed some
kinds of non-breaking spaces. If I write :
|   |   |

I have a result with the string   written... instead of just having a
white space... I've tried all kinds of escaping with backwards quotes,
double quotes... Nothing did the trick for me...

If you could help me on this, I'd greatly appreciate...
Thanks!

Fred.