Hello,

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 15:46, Emmanuel Godard
<emmanuel.god...@lif.univ-mrs.fr> wrote:
> Le 18/06/2010 06:14, Aurélio Jargas a écrit :
[...]
>> So if you change the txt2tags code and want to make sure nothing has
>> broken, just run the tests:
>>
>>      cd test
>>      ./run.py
>>
> I also had to modify lib.py, otherwise this is the txt2tags from my PATH
> that is tested. Am I doing something incorrectly?

You are right. I've fixed this in r126, now nothing needs to be configured.

[...]
> This is really great to have this test suite, ... and so I have quickly
> checked all the recent patches I submitted and it seems there will be
> work needed for the template one, (but I wont have time for it now :-/ )

It must be only cosmetic changes as line breaks or formatting. The
HTML headers and output changed a bit on the last months, and the
tester is very strict.

I want to update things on txt2tags now, and your patches are on my list :)

Bye

--
Aurélio | www.aurelio.net | @oreio