Fra: David Young <david.a.yo...@gmail.com>
Emne: Re: [t2t] Is it possible to get line wrap at word when using VIM syntax
file?
Dato: mandag 21. juni 2010 03.09

I use vim and the text2tags syntax file.  I don't have the same problem that
you do (my wordwrap is fine).  Let me describe my situation, and maybe you can
see if you are doing something differently.

1) my vimrc file has:

//some stuff
set linebreak
//some stuff
au BufNewFile, BufRead *.t2t set ft=txt2tags
// some other stuff

I've noticed that the order of definitions in vimrc can effect vim's behavior.

2) I'm running vim

$ vim --version
VIM - Vi IMproved 7.2 (2008 Aug 9, compiled Sep 21 2009 11:19:28)
Included patches: 1-245

3) I'm running txt2tags from the subversion repository... I haven't updated it
in about 3 months though.

$ txt2tags --version
txt2tags version 2.6b <http://txt2tags.sf.net>

Hope this helps.