Aurelio verde it's not against you ;-), but I don't like the green too
much. I clearly prefer a black and white logo, because of KISS and
portability.

*Please visualize the next part with fixed size police.*

My prefered logo is the one Aurelio has done for the favicon of
txt2tags.org, because of KISS and symmetry. I use it each time I need
a txt2tags logo. It has a fine ascii-art version :

o o o
 \|/
o-*-o
 /|\
o o o

About the "glider", I'm not specialy attached to it, but why not. But
for a better "one source" visualization, I prefer it like that :

  *-o
 /|\
o o o

Florent

On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Forgeot Eric <eforg...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>> I like it, thanks Eric!
>
> Great. I've updated it slightly, by adding a decentralized dot inside the
> green dot, so now it looks more like every target is supposed to be unique,
> and different from the t2t source.
>
> You can see it there: http://wiki.txt2tags.org/index.php/Main/Logo
>
> I've commited the changes on svn, and added mime-type for linux as well.
>
> If necessary, I can still update the logo further to suit your preferences.
>
>> Using the glider won't be a problem?
>
> I don't think so:
> http://www.catb.org/hacker-emblem/
> "The glider is not copyrighted or trademarked."
>
> Yet I didn't necessary wanted it to look like the glider at first, but it's
> a conveniant form, and it's also a cool symbol. I also think it fits well
> txt2tags' possibilities for hacking texts.

> Envoyé le : Samedi 22 juin 2013 13h57
> Objet : Re: [t2t] txt2tags logo
>
> I like it, thanks Eric!
>
> Using the glider won't be a problem?