Hello,

This message didn't reach the list last time I've sent it.Here is a new attempt.

There are some cool javascript tools out there, for example
http://epiceditor.com/, http://dillinger.io/ or http://lab.hakim.se/reveal-js
(most of them are only markdown-friendly)

We would be able to use them if txt2tags had a javascript implementation like
"Marked" for markdown: https://github.com/chjj/marked

I've tried to adapt some Creole js converter, but my javascript skills are
quite limited.

Here are so far my tries:

https://github.com/farvardin/t2t.js
https://github.com/farvardin/jstxt2tags

Some syntax is missing, but since they are both based on very simple js code,
it should be rather easy for someone fluent in js to finish the work.

Is someone here interested in working on this?