First there was LaTeX Beamer.

Now there is hovercraft (based on impress.js).

Hovercraft is using restructuredtext for producing the html file. With some
tweak, it's possible to use txt2tags instead (more correctly: before exporting
to rst). You can find a demo there:

http://farvardin.github.io/hovercraft-t2t/sample/

I'd like to be able to dissolve some slides instead of making them move, and
make some dot in the lists appear one by one, but I haven't found it so far
(impress.js doesn't support this out of the box)