I've been messing with my engine and I need to
double check vacuum lines to the dizzy.  It's a
dual vac dizzy (off a 72) and stock dual carbs.

I've searched Bentley page by page, but I cannot
find the diagram some mentioned when I asked this
question earlier.  Can anyone point me to the
diagram or perhaps describe how the vac lines are
routed.

Thanks,

=====
Ray Nemo, the Bus Captain
Huntington, West Virginia
74 Westy- yet to be named
84 Vanagon- yet to be sold (sunroof & zbed/cushion BEST OFFER) Pics at
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/mrnimmo/lst?&.dir=/84+vanagon+sunroof+weekender+camper&.src=bc&.view=t&.begin=1&.order=&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/mrnimmo/lst%3f%26.dir=/84%2bvanagon%2bsunroof%2bweekender%2bcamper%26.src=bc%26.view=t
(I'm now told you can only access these photo's if you have a yahoo account, but they
are free.)