Ok the time is coming close and I followed the thread about just dropping
the engine end tranny mounts and letting the one farthest to the front stay
attached so you can in effect, tilt the tranny and motor down? Is that
correct? Is it possible with the auto tranny? The other question, is , can I
remove the motor by itself and leave the auto tranny in place? I don't see
why the tranny should have to come out really. Would appreciate the wisdom
of those that have "been there, done that" with an auto tranny westy/van.
Any procedures/shortcuts/step by steps for the complete imbecile would be
great. I have the Haynes, but not the Bentley.
Many thanks,
Courtney

---