Hi,

On 26-06-15 12:20, Maxime Ripard wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 12:40:11PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
Paul, can you test these with gadget mode? Specifically if they help the
problem you were seeing when switching roles?

Also this bit from the kernel code for the sunxi glue may be relevant
to your problems:

         if ((musb->int_usb & MUSB_INTR_RESET) && !is_host_active(musb)) {
                 /* ep0 FADDR must be 0 when (re)entering peripheral mode */
                 musb_ep_select(musb->mregs, 0);
                 musb_writeb(musb->mregs, MUSB_FADDR, 0);
         }

This is from the interrupt handler in the sunxi-musb glue in the kernel,
maybe we can do the same, and/or maybe we need to do:

        /* ep0 FADDR must be 0 when (re)entering peripheral mode */
        musb_ep_select(musb->mregs, 0);
        musb_writeb(musb->mregs, MUSB_FADDR, 0);

 From sunxi_musb_disable?

So, I was affected by this issue on a SinA33, even when not switching
roles (since the SinA33 is peripheral only).

Missed this the first reply, are you sure, that is somewhat weird. I mean
it is possible if they did not hook up the id pin, or do not allow you
to send out +5v, but it is weird. I guess they did route the real usb-host
to an USB-A receptacle on that board, so it is not a big deal, right ?

Regards,

Hans