Sorry.. Typo.  Make that AIX 5.1 ML-05 as the fix.

- Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Tabor
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 9:58 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [U2] UniObject Problem

Hi,

A similar problem, if the recent conversion included upgrading TO AIX 5.1.  We also
had VERY high paging faults.

We actually found that there is an issue with AIX 5.1 itself being very slow, and that
was fixed by installing Machine Level 04.

I'm not sure if that's the most current machine level at this point, but I know it
fixed our system (running Unidata).  Check IBM's website for Machine Level downloads.

Good luck!
- Dave