 - Douglas Noel Adams (1952-2002), British author

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Vezertzis
Sent: 28 June 2004 04:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] UniObject Problem

Please disregard the previous email.this is the question that was intended.

Hello all,

Has anyone had experience or problems interfacing UniObjects directly to
.ASP?  We are seeing errors when two simultaneous users are making requests
to the database.

Thanks,
Kevin

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Kevin Vezertzis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).vcf]