My dispatch client presently has around 15 running feet of bulletin board that
they use to dispatch approx 75 trucks/trailers daily. We would like to
incorporate a large monitor to provide this form of visibility.

Does anyone have any insight on what the largest practical monitor is and/or
any experience with using video projectors with actual data instead of power
point presentations that no-one has to read. Also, we visualized one of the
48" plasma screen HDTV's that surely should be better than a regular tv
(albeit not the resolution like a monitor). The client is prepared to spend
some $ on this.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. IIRC Apple had a split monitor situation with the mouse weirdly jumping
from one monitor to another within a wide application. Any clue about this for
MV.

Thanks.