-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adrian Matthews
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2004 10:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] Large Screen/Monitors

We use projectors to project pricing data onto walls for our dealers. We do
get through bulbs (expensive) at a fair old rate though. Nice and clear
though.

We used to use 52" plasma screens but now that we have 6 or so projectors
that route got pricey.