Are you in Universe or Unidata?  Shouldn't you just be able to include an
OCONV in the EVAL?  Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but that seems the
simple solution.

For example, I just did a little snippet in Universe 10.0.6 as:

LIST VOC SAMPLE 1 EVAL "OCONV((3.45 / 1.2),'MD2P')"

and got a response back of 2.88.  I suppose it depends on what's in
H.HCG.AWARDED.ALL and H.TOTAL.AWARD, but you might try the above as a test
to prove the concept.

Hope that helps.

-- James