-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kevin Michaelsen
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 14:02
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] EVAL formatting

I had one of my IT folks look at this one and I don't want to belive them.
They said you cannot display a decimal when using the EVAL command. I think
there is got to be a way. That's why I put this out. The current EVAL
statement displays 1 or 0. Any ideas??

LIST CS.2004 H.HCG.AWARDED.ALL H.TOTAL.AWARD EVAL
"H.HCG.AWARDED.ALL/H.TOTAL.AWARD"

kevin