> The help on this statement shows zilch.  The syntax is EVAL
> "EXPRESSION", so
> unless there's undocumented features then I doubt it.

from the retrieve.pdf UV10 manuals pp 3-33

"Some Ways to Use CONV"
"...Sometimes the results of an EVAL expression need a CONV specification to
cause the appropriate number of significant digits to be displayed..."

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.