From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Anthony Dzikiewicz
Sent: Thu 16/12/2004 15:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] wIntegrate (on Universe) Question

I gave that a try and here are the results;

17. RECEIVING CALENDAR
18. RECEIVING CALENDAR SMITHFIELD
19. START WINTEGRATE

Which would you like? ( 1 - 19 )  ?19
Enter  ?  for help
wIntegrate Command >SCRIPT 'QUERY\QUERY.WIS'
wIntegrate Command >IS'
Press any key to return to the menu...

By the way the WIN.COMLINE compiles with warnings right 'out of the box' -
missing final end statement.  I applied the changes as you suggested and it
didn't compile at all.  So, I just did this;

0159: 3000  IF CMND = "WIN.SERVER" THEN
0160:          CALL @EXECSUB("WIN.SERVER",'','')
0161:       END ELSE

Just to make it easy to check it out.  No such luck

Thanks
Anthony