In a message dated 3/15/2005 9:06:11 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Thanks for the advice. One other reply suggested the same thing, while
> others think it shouldn't take much to extract the data. We'll see if any
> consensus come out of this.

Howard I have to agree at the cost of my eating my own foot.  As a
consultant, I would love to bill you for a few hundred hours to build routines
extract the data.  However, it would be far cheaper (orders of magnitude) to
simply
get a PC, a new version of Universe, and port your application software and
data to that, and build a tie-in to allow the database to be queried from your
existing other application-face.
   This is especially true if this older database will be phased out over the
next five to ten years.
Will Johnson
Fast Forward Technologies