Marc:

It is possible that this sort of data movement is precisely the reason
financial information, at numerous companies, is difficult to attest to, let
alone use for analysis.  :-)

When I see this "benefit" (capability), red flags go up all over the place.
It's like giving a gun to children...most will be ok but someone __WILL__
get hurt.

Bill