From: Kevin King [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:12 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] [UD] DISABLE.INDEX from BASIC

Okay, it's definitely NOT DISABLE.INDEX.  The problem has occurred
again, but with a slightly different manifestation.

LIST.INDEX shows the indexes are enabled, built, and no updates
pending.  However, when I select the file using that indexed field, I
get nothing.  If I disable the index and execute the exact same select
statement, I get 28 records.

Here's the selection statement, and yes, it's Prelude:

SELECT BIN.QUEUE WITH BTREE_DEFAULT = "001!002!O]"

Again, this is UD 5.2 on AIX, and DISABLE.INDEX isn't even around as a
verb from TCL.

-Kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PrecisOnline.com