-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin King
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:36 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] openseq question

I've actually had problems with various versions of Unidata and
CLOSESEQ releasing the file when opening a full path.  Opening under a
VOC DIR-pointer has never exhibited that problem, so I'd recommend the
VOC pointer approach over using a full path.

-Kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.PrecisOnline.com