This is breaking all kinds of things including filters, remailers, and
maybe threading for some reader programs.  It's going to create confusion
when people mail to one another off-list.  And for anyone who isn't
familiar with this completely unique solution people are going to think
they're responding to a list when they're responding to some person - and
we might start seeing ongoing inquiries about "hey, where did my response
go?"  (I'm resending this post precisely because the original was mailed
incorrectly due to the change.)  Sorry folks but I don't believe this is a
good long-term solution.  I think we should go back to the way it was until
a more standard solution can be found.

Tony