From: "Womack, Adrian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 11:27 PM
Subject: RE: [U2] OPEN Statement DICT Default

> All the months order (full names):
>
> CRT OCONVS(ICONVS("1}2}3}4}5}6}7}8}9}10}11}12","DM"),"DMAL")
>
> Abbreviations:
>
> CRT OCONVS(ICONVS("1}2}3}4}5}6}7}8}9}10}11}12","DM"),"DMAL[3]")

intended recipient, please advise us by return e-mail immediately, and
delete the e-mail and any attachments without using or disclosing the
contents in any way. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
author, and do not represent those of this company unless this is clearly
indicated. You should scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. This
company accepts no liability for any direct or indirect damage or loss
resulting from the use of any attachments to this e-mail.