From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 4:07 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UniData performance problems

We have had ongoing intermittent performance issues with InfoLease for
many months now. Recently the problems have become worse, especially at
monthend. Users and customers are complaining and we're out of ideas.
I'm hoping someone can point us in a direction that will get us to the
root cause. I won't go into all the details, but here is some
information on what we're seeing and what we've done.