-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 7:45 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Duplicate IDs in a list

David:

Thanks.  But this doesn't remove duplicate IDs (nor does INTERSECTION).

7 Brpm (0)-> BSELECT ARTOPEN WITH AGE_60DAYS > "0" AND WITH DESC =
"ASSOCIATION DUES" ACCOUNT

282 records selected to list 0.

7 Brpm (0)>> SAVE.LIST BILL
282 key(s) saved to 1 record(s).
7 Brpm (0)-> get.list BILL TO 1
282 records retrieved to list 1.
7 Brpm (0)-> get.list BILL TO 2
282 records retrieved to list 2.
7 Brpm (0)-> merge.list 1 UNION 2
282 record(s) selected.
7 Brpm (0)>> CLEARSELECT
7 Brpm (0)-> DL BILL
'BILL' deleted.

It should reflect the following:

7 Brpm (0)-> BSELECT ARTOPEN WITH AGE_60DAYS > "0" AND WITH DESC =
"ASSOCIATION DUES" ACCOUNT

282 records selected to list 0.

7 Brpm (0)>> U2.NODUPLIST
253 items selected.
7 Brpm (0)>> SAVE.LIST BILL
Overwriting existing saved list.
253 key(s) saved to 1 record(s).
7 Brpm (0)-> DL BILL
'BILL' deleted.
7 Brpm (0)->

Thanks again, I was getting excited.  :-)

Bill