REPOSTED FOR NON-MEMBER ADDRESS: "Brad Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[Bounce notice: Eugene, Your recent post to our lists bounced because either
you are not a member or because you are not signed up using the e-mail address
which you used to post. To subscribe or resubscribe please visit
http://listserver.u2ug.org/. You aren't subscribed to U2-Community under this
name.]

What I was told is that IBM (one person) changed their mind - their main
concern was not allocating enough of a SAN to the DB application and sharing
with lots of other applications and complaining about I/O speed.