-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Bennett
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 12:05 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] U2 AMI Interface

Hi David,

thanks for your advice, it let me find and solve my issue (I didn't
realise that my uv processes weren't looking at my repository).
I kept searching the docs I had for "logging" when "tracing" was the
match I needed.

Now if only IBM would add this into the UV manuals!

My shout if we ever cross paths.

regards,

Craig