Jerry,

I'm confused.  If you are so hot on Eclipse based tools why have you not
tried our free U2 editor?  It has been out for over year and half.

That U2 Editor you saw at the U2 University will not be out until first
quarter 2008 for Unidata and later for Universe.  Here are the questions you
should be asking.

Is it backward compatible to Universe 9.6 or Unidata 6.1?  We doubt it!
Has it been tested by over 700 users?  We doubt it!
Has it been test on Mac, Windows, Linux and Fedora?  We doubt it!
Can you update the product using Eclipse's Update Manager?  We doubt it!
Does it work on Eclipse 3.3 and Eclipse 3.2?  We doubt it!
Does it run on Java 1.5 or 1.6?  We doubt it!
Can we test that Editor today in a real world environment? We doubt it!

We are the only company in the U2 market that has the programming expertise
and the years of experience that has been producing and selling Eclipse
based tools.  We are updating our U2 editor and other tools on a daily basis
and giving them away.

What are you waiting for?

Regards,
Doug