-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David Wolverton
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 13:41
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] [UD] Keys with Value Marks

We all swear we've seen it on the list, but cannot put our hands on it.

How do you select keys with "Value Marks" (^253) in the key?

We ran into ONE record with this issue, and I want to see if there are any
others, so we can trace perhaps a 'cause' -- but we can't seem to SELECT
FILE WITH @ID = "[^253]"  or the like!

A gentle whack up side of the head would be appreciated.

David W.