nor defeat.                t. roosevelt

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Derek Falkner
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 9:22 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] Paragraph

Yes, you can use inline prompting to read a record, an attribute,
value or sub-value from a file. The syntax is:

        <<F(filename,itemid{,attribute{,value{,subvalue}}}),text>>

It's been a while since I last used this and who knows what changes
have been made since release 7! I don't remember whether the text is
required or what it would be used for. The manual says no spaces are
allowed. Give it a try.

Derek Falkner
Kingston, Ontario, Canada