From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Burwell, Ed
Sent: 12 March 2008 14:54
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Embed Dynamic Connect in a Browser

A department here is purchasing a web-based application from XYZ company.  The
users need access to our UD app and don't want to switch back and forth.  XYZ
is willing to embed a Dynamic Connect window into their app (for a fee, of
course) and they are asking me for advice.

It looks like the wIntegrate API can do this?

If anyone has done this with Dynamic Connect, then we won't need to purchase
any wIntegrate licenses.

We are running UniData 7.1 on top of AIX 5.3 and we are using Dynamic Connect.

Thanks in advance.

Ed Burwell
Consultant
Data Processing

CASIO AMERICA, INC.
570 Mt. Pleasant Avenue
Dover, NJ  07801
973-361-5400 x1512
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
www.casio.com <http://www.casio.com>